While the Solars were the generals during the uprising against the Primordials, the Dragon-Blooded were their soldiers. Empowered by the Elemental Dragons, embodiments of the elemental poles, the Dragon-Blooded have ruled the Realm and claimed the Threshold for almost eight centuries. Who are they like and what can they do? Monica and Chazz walk through their aspects, houses, and how they fit into Creation.
- The Story Told, Dragon-Blooded Houses part 1
- The Story Told, Dragon-Blooded Houses part 2
- Dragon-blooded Actual Play in “The Fall of Jiara”
Books on the Dragon-Blooded:
- Dragon-Blooded: What Fire Has Wrought – 3rd Edition update to the Dragon-Blooded.
- The Realm – Book on the Scarlet Empire in 3rd Edition
- Monica – Developer for Exalted and longtime fan.
- Chazz – Writer for Exalted and also longtime fan.
- Terry – In no way related to Exalted, not yet a fan.
The opening theme is Return of the Solar Exalted, and the closing theme is The Sidereal Exalted – Lesser by Safe from Fanfare for the Chosen by James Semple and is used with permission.