The South of Creation is dense with varied kingdoms in a dozen equatorial climes. Monica and Chazz talk Chiaroscuro‘s ruins, Paragon’s creepiness, diamond deserts, and the First and Forsaken Lion‘s desire to just play Warhammer 40K.
Book you need:
- The Realm – 3rd Edition reference for this stuff.
- Exalted 3rd Edition Core Book – Book describing rules and the new locations for Exalted 3e
- Lunars: Fangs at the Gate – Includes information on the Lunars dominions in the East and their key operatives.
- Compass of Terrestrial Directions, Vol IV – The South – Guide to the South
- Monica – Developer for Exalted and longtime fan.
- Chazz – Writer for Exalted and also longtime fan.
- Terry – In no way related to Exalted, not yet a fan.
The opening theme is Return of the Solar Exalted, and the closing theme is The Sidereal Exalted – Lesser but Safe from Fanfare for the Chosen by James Semple and is used with permission.